NEW GENERATION WRESTLING

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NEW GENERATION WRESTLING
NEW GENERATION WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Queen of Blades

Go down

The Queen of Blades Empty The Queen of Blades

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Name: Sarah (I lied the first time ) ^^
Nickname: The Queen of Blades
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 125lbs
Theme music: Lights out By Breaking Benjamin
Alignment: Heel
Gimmick: The Queen of Blades is a very powerful being, capable of Psi power (concentrated energy) to defeat her opponents, she is aware that not many can defeat her, and looks to find each one who can, and defeat them. Another one of her goals is to stomp any dream of fame and fortune into the ground, she is not afraid to engage in conflict, never underestimate the Queen of Blades.

(The Queen of Blades Voice naturally echose and projects where ever she is, making her that much more epic Smile

Fighting style: Cautious Submissive Type

Wrestling attire: Her body is covered in Zerg (alien race) carapace (hardended skin)

Appearance: Sadly the Queen of Blades cannot change her appearance, she was made into who she is.

Background: Kerrigan (The Queen of Blades) was betrayed by her superior while she was running an ops mission as a ghost (high trained shooter) in the military, after her betrayal, she was over ran, Kerrigan was not heard from again, until her look and voice were recognized in the Queen of Blades.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Queen of Blades Empty Re: The Queen of Blades

Post by devild Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:17 pm

sweet, I was wondering if a person under the name kerrigan would use that gimmick. (One of my fav characters in video game history).

devild
NGW Wrestler
NGW Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Kerrigan is my forum name, and due to our epic unveiling story, I will be Sarah Kerrigan soon enough Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down