NEW GENERATION WRESTLING

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NEW GENERATION WRESTLING
NEW GENERATION WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World's Best Entertainer

3 posters

Go down

The World's Best Entertainer Empty The World's Best Entertainer

Post by WBE Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Copied this from my last fed.

Name: WBE

Face or Heel: Face

Height: 6"3

Weight: 240

Physical Appearance: WBE will wear a black vest like overshirt which he takes off during matches; Black pants kinda made like the miz's shorts from wwe but will have Purple flames with WBE on the left pant sleeve; He will wear black steel toed boats which are not noticed as steel toed; He will also wear a mask (non-mexican).

Nicknames: World's Best Entertainer, The Ninja, The masked Assasin, also World's Biggest Erection, but I won't use that.

Catchphrases: If you've got something to say, then stand in line.

Allies: N/A

Enemies: N/A
Taunts:
WBE Special: A Video Plays On The Titantron Distracting The Opponent And Wbe Low Blows His Opponent executing The Wbe Special

Trademarks: BSH (Modified front face neckbreaker)

Finishers:
Spotlight Driver- WBE kicks the opponent in the gut and lifts him onto his shoulders
and then he throws the opponents body over his head planting his face and body into the mat executing a devastating Spotlight Driver.

Over the Edge- WBE climbs the turnbuckle and taunts the opponent with the classic WB
and WBE waits for the opponent to get halfway up and WBE jumps over the opponents body and bulldogs his head into the ground executing a devastating Over The Edge.

Best Seat in the House- WBE blocks a punch throw by the opponent and irish whips him into the ropes and when the opponent nears WBE he jumps in the air wraps his arm around the opponent's head and falls back into a one-legged codebreaker executing a devastating Best Seat In The House

Video: N/A

Picture: N/A

Backstory: Before coming into the wrestling business, William Bennett, WBE, was the lead singer of a rock band called Un4Given. They got pretty famous and after a while they were even invited to be guests on a popular wrestling show called Hellfire Wrestling Federation. It was televised and everything came along perfectly smooth. The announcers Joe Scott, and "Brute" Bob Wilderberg even announced them to the viewers at home watching. However, the champion on that show Joshua Fairgreen hated the music of Un4Given and called out William Bennett saying that he was pathetic, and that he must've got his singing lessons from a cereal box, and etc. Soon, William Bennett had enough and went into the ring to confront the champ. William Bennett soon started saying that he could sing better than the champ and the audience agreed. The champ then said "Give me a microphone and I'll show you." William Bennett agreed and handed the champ a mic but, to his dismay, the champ smashed it right across William's face knocking him to the ground. Then the champ pulled out brass knuckles and put them around his right hand and put William into a powerbomb position. The crowd looked on as Joshua Fairgreen dropped William down from the powerbomb position straight into an uppercut with brass knuckles as Fairgreen hit "the Green Thumb." His band mates soon left the arena without him. From then on William became a disgrace to the rock industry and his band mates had replaced him. William was left with only one thing on his mind. Revenge!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning of the Best Entertainer:

William thought and thought and thought of a way to get back at Joshua Fairgreen, but then he soon decided that if he wanted to defeat him he would have to join him. William then got a developmental contract to an independent circuit in Tampa Bay and started wrestling there under the name of Double B which he got from his nickname "Billy" and his last name. During his first match in the independent, however, he was laughed at into victory as his first opponent fell out of the ring laughing, because of William's mishap with Joshua Fairgreen, and got himself counted out. Double B soon had to do something about his appearance so the next time that he wrestled, he changed his appearance. He came back into the Independent Circuit a year later and he was better than ever. He had bulging muscles and had a full 6 Pac. He also wore a Black Mask over his face with straps around the back revealing his hair, but no one noticed he was William. He went untitled however because he could not think of anything to fit his personality. He dominated his first match back and won the championship for that independent circuit after 2 weeks and held it for over a year. The referees and the fans all gave him the name of WBE, which stands for World’s Best Entertainer. He finally gave the championship to a random new guy who just came into that circuit. He then decided he was ready to get revenge after Joshua Fairgreen. So, WBE put in an application for Hellfire Wrestling , but they wouldn’t hire him because they said he didn’t have any major show experience. Soon after, WBE began working for multiple pro wrestling organizations, before finally settling down in NGW.
WBE
WBE
NGW Wrestler
NGW Wrestler

Back to top Go down

The World's Best Entertainer Empty Re: The World's Best Entertainer

Post by King Neli Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:55 am

nice gimmick man. good to see you in same fed as me Wink

King Neli
NGW Wrestler
NGW Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:10 am

yeah but who are you,have you changed your name or something?
Zeus
Zeus
Admin
Admin

https://newgenerationwrestli.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WBE Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:00 am

What do you mean? I've been WBE since I started Twg. If you're talking about the backstory, then that has nothing to do with my actual character just a little backstory thing I have used since starting federations.
WBE
WBE
NGW Wrestler
NGW Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:16 am

sorry my bad welcome abroad
Zeus
Zeus
Admin
Admin