NEW GENERATION WRESTLING

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NEW GENERATION WRESTLING
NEW GENERATION WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Ripper" Tyler Sloan

2 posters

Go down

"The Ripper" Tyler Sloan Empty "The Ripper" Tyler Sloan

Post by The Ripper Mon May 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Ring Name- "The Ripper" Tyler Sloan
Face or Heel- Face
Age- TWG (41)
Federation Age (30)
Height 6'4
Weight 225 ibs
Side Note: My character is bisexual but it's never really mentioned unless I want it to be

Physical Appearance- Black Hair with various colored streaks (Currently orange and blue), medium length, pale complection, blue eyes, nails always painted, I have tounge and ear piercings. I wear a black full length trench coat that I wear everywhere except in my matches. I have a small sun a moon symbol on my arm. I wear black pants with silver and green lines running across in no particular pattern. Black boots. I'm known to dress up outside of the arena, but backstage I'm only ever in a black tanktop/wifebeater along with my wrestling gear. I have two other tatoos on my middle knuckles on my left hand of a "G" and "D" for my two daughters Gabrielle and Demi. (Past relationship). I have a soul patch below my lower lip and a small birthmark below my left eye. I also wear a small chain given to me by my two girls.
Nicknames- The Ripper (Or just Ripper)

Catchphrases- None

Allies- Max Thomas (WWI/Permanent)

Taunts- A final size up

Trademarks-
Ultime Heure (Moonsault)
Hangman's Horror (Springboard DDT)
Laniatus (Springboard Moonsault)

Finishers-
Razor's Kiss: Really don't know how to explain it
Tranche De Raison (Edge Of Reason): A modified TKO Cutter

"The Ripper" Tyler Sloan jumps up and puts his legs around his opponent's neck. Sloan spins himself around, putting himself into a reverse hurracanrana position on his opponent's shoulders
Sloan pops himself over his opponent's head, moving his legs to wrap back around his neck, before flipping forward to spike Storm_Brightblade's head into the mat. He pulls Storm_Brightblade's legs up, keeping him in a pin after executing MORTAL Razor's Kiss!!

"The Ripper" Tyler Sloan lifts his opponent on his shoulders into a torture rack position
spinning for a moment before releasing his opponent hooking his neck into a cutter as he hits the canvas executing a MORTAL Tranche De Raison

Backstory:

I've been in the ring for a very long time under two names, Braith was my masked character who wrestled back in New Generation Wrestling, "The Ripper" Tyler Sloan is an evolved form of Braith. I used to be an english teacher, but that was before I saw a ladder match at a local indie show with a friend of mine. I remember thinking about it over and over and I couldn't get it out of my head...I stepped into the ring a few weeks later in that same promotion under the false assumption that I could wrestle- I opted for a ladder match...it didnt last long...I took a ladder shot to the head and was out like a light. It was pretty obvious I couldnt wrestle but the promoter saw something in me from the mere moments I had been on my feet, I was a showman (Teaching english really helped there). I ended up training under the promotion's 'Power Plant" for lack of a better word for months and since then I've been wrestling all over the world (Everywhere from Mexico to Iceland to right here in the United States). I've learned many of my high flying moves from those I've faced in the ring and the weird thing is...I love to learn that way. I came into CCW under a different name gaining a title quickly and doing everything I could to stay in the picture...after CCW closed I came to WWI along with many other of the CCW Alumni under the watchful eye of Morgan Rock. I was one half of the first ever WWI tag team champions with a close friend of mine Max Thomas. Since losing the titles however I've gone on to fued with Max Thomas and Morgan Rock and just recently won the Intercontinental Championship in a four man over the top rope battle royal, I unfortunately share the title with Joe Chin after a freak accident caused us both to hit the floor, resulting in a co-championship run. Since my Co-Championship run I've gone on to fued with Joe Chin for the rightful sole owner of the IN Championship. After weeks of bitter fighting (Which included a show long brawl) culminated in a best two out of three falls match at Anarchy. Joe Chin threw everything he had at me throught of three grueling falls. Although thanks in part to #6, Joe quickly captured a win in the second fall. However, in the end it would be the inpromtu interfereance on the part of Shawn Gordan that would prove to be the difference maker. After the match however, Mcknight would make his shocking return to WWI and reunite with Joe Chin.
Since then, I've faced every single member of the OSA on consecutive PPV's, winning each time. I would later lose my title to Shane Sebastian in an Ironman Match after Ms. Rene came out and declared the match in sudden death overtime after I had already been declared the winner. After a season of inactivity, I made my WWI return in matches against Luke Champion amd TSW, unfortunately losing both. However, I am determined to achieve my newest goal: to become the final CCW World Heavywight Champion, and claim my first ever World Heavyweight Championship. Unfortunately, WWI closed shortly after this point lasting over a year, so honestly, after all I'd been through there, it will take awhile before I can even consider being comfortable.

After WWI's closing, I was considering some time off, after all, you spend so much time in one place that you can't ever imagine it closing. Almost immediately after deleting my contract, I was approached by my original GM Zues (500 lb Man, as I knew him then). So I guess I'm just looking to see what NGW has got going on for me the second time around.

Title History:
(As Braith)
New Generation Wrestling: VGM
(As The Ripper)
X-Rated Wrestling: VGM
CCW: Junior Heavyweight Champion (First)
VGM (Removed)
CT Member
WWI: World Tag Team Champion W/ Max Thomas (First)
VGM
CT Member
Intercontinental Championship w/Joe Chin (Co-champion)
Intercontinental Championship (Solo/Longest reigning IN champion in WWI history)

The Ripper
NGW Wrestler
NGW Wrestler

Back to top Go down

"The Ripper" Tyler Sloan Empty Re: "The Ripper" Tyler Sloan

Post by The Ripper Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Again, my enterance video from WWI, I'm just going to continue using it

The Ripper
NGW Wrestler
NGW Wrestler

Back to top Go down

"The Ripper" Tyler Sloan Empty Re: "The Ripper" Tyler Sloan