NEW GENERATION WRESTLING

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NEW GENERATION WRESTLING
NEW GENERATION WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech Builds

Go down

Tech Builds Empty Tech Builds

Post by Zeus Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:59 am

Most people know there are several tech builds, but don't know what each do, how to get them, and which is most successful.

So, I'm gonna go over the 3 major ones, and a 4th minor one, which I am currently trying.

Pure Tech - Focus on Mastery, Ruthless Grasp, and Power Grappling. Most Pure Techs keep their Tech level about 20 higher than their other stats.

Pros: Tends to hit more powerful submission moves at earlier levels. Is usually great at submission style matches.

Cons: Not much focus in defense, so therefor cannot take as much damage. Regular moves aren't very strong.

DDI Tech- Focus on Mastery only, but also a big focus on the Strength Stats, including: Rage, Might, and Unstoppable Blow. Usually keeps their Tech Level and Strength Level around the same Level.

Pros: Regular moves are very powerful, and can win or lose a match. Also tends to do better in Ironman Style matches, including Ultimate Submission.

Cons: Weaker submissions, so doesn't do very well against other Techs. Same as Pure Tech, not much focus in Defense, so takes less damage.

Block Tech - Focus on Mastery and Block, also puts some attention into the Resist stat, to raise Stamina and HP.

Pros: Very resiliant, due to the high amount of damage allowed. Does very well in LMS style matches.

Cons: Regular Moves and Submissions don't have as much strength, so they must rely on wearing their opponent out to win. Usually doesn't do good against Resistances.

and now, the 4th style, that some may like. This is a new style that I'm trying out, and it seems to work well. But, for the record, ATs or SAs are ESSENTIAL to this build.

Mixed/Balanced Tech - Evenly spreads points on Mastery, Block, Ruthless Grasp, and Power Grappling. Keeps a high Strength stat, keeping all points in Rage, Might, and Unstoppable Blow. Also has a high Resist Stat, keeping points in Tireless, Toughness, and Thick Skin.

Pros: Very well balanced, so does well in all kinds of matches, including Ironman Styles, LMS, and Submission matches. Has the potential for very high damage moves, and submissions.

Cons: Requires ATs or SAs to keep you on top of the game. Also, Speed Stat is very low, slowing you down.

I hope you can use this to your advantage. Of course, you can mix most of these, to get super potent builds, such as a DDI Block Tech, or a Pure Block Tech. The only combo that doesn't work is a Pure DDI Tech.

Now, go forth and make people slap mat!
Zeus
Zeus
Admin
Admin

https://newgenerationwrestli.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum